The Gottman Relationship Checkup is comprised of five sections:
- Friendship and Intimacy: relationship satisfaction, romance, admiration, emotional disengagement, breakup proneness
- The Safety Scales: trust, chaos, commitment, and emotional philosophies
- The Conflict Scales: stress, relationship harshness, and conflict management tactics
- The Shared Meaning System: shared rituals, values, and goals in a relationship
- Individual Areas of Concern: individual risks, safety, sex, depression, drug and alcohol use, domestic violence, anxiety, and other psychological or psychiatric issues requiring attention
This comprehensive questionnaire will take your clients approximately two hours to complete. It allows participants to take a break by logging out and back in anytime, returning to where they left off. When both partners have completed the questionnaire, a report will be available on your clinician’s dashboard with the complete results and suggested therapeutic interventions.